10 Signs you May Need Vision Correction
This day in age it is so easy to forget about your vision
health. Today, more than any other time, we are on our phones, tablets,
computers, and straining our eyes more than ever! It is important to look at your
health, specifically vision health.
Who needs vision correction?
half the population needs vision correction of some kind. Many of these
individuals do not know they even need a correction. It is easy to allow your
vision to deteriorate without realizing it. That is why annual exams are so important.
Vision changes over time, and because it can be slow and subtitle, many people
can miss the signs they need vision correction.
Here are the top ten signs you may need vision correction:
- Frequent headaches – ask us how blue light filters
- Blurred vision – could be related to farsightedness
- Poor distance vision – nearsightedness
- Double vision
- Cannot see at night – ask us how anti-reflection
can help your night driving!
- Eye strain or fatigue – blue light filters can
help with this, too!
- Squinting frequently – even if you don’t know
you’re doing it!
- Difficulty with light adjustments – remember, we
can help you find a transition lens to help your vision adjust to the changing
- Seeing halos around lighting
or computer work is difficult – we have lenses that may help with this, just
ask, we can help!
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please do not
hesitate to contact us to have
your vision checked today!