Denver Vision is expanding our collection of frames! New brands will include kids sports goggles. We will also be expanding our collection of Ray Bans. We are always expanding our selection, so please visit our location to see if we have a frame to fit your needs!
Our Frames Will Cover all of Your Needs!
We offer many coatings including Hi-Vision, Super Hi-Vision and EX3 anti-reflective coatings which provide unsurpassed sharpness and clarity to any optical lens.
We also offer transition lenses, drive-wear lenses, thinner lens materials, and warrantied scratch coatings on our lenses.
- Single Vision
We Carry a Wide Selection of Eyeglass Frames
- Bebe Sunwear and Ophthalmic Frames
- Anne Klein Frames
- Bolle Sunwear
- Vera Bradley Sunwear
- Ted Baker
- Ray Bands Ophthalmic and Sunwear
- Calvin Klein
- Lulu Guiness
- Silver Dollar
- Nike Sunwear
Eye Glass Guide
Do you know the 1-2-3’s of UV Protection?
- Protection from UVA and UVB: We recommend you invest in a pair of sunglasses that provide at least 98% protection from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB radiation. It is important to Denver Vision to only carry excellent UV protection, so it’s important to know that we only carry sunwear that provides the best protection from the sun.
- Protection from glare: Polarized lenses block light reflected from surfaces that flat road or smooth water. If you’re involved in activities like water sports, skiing, golfing, biking, fishing, or spend a lot of time driving, polarized lenses can be very helpful in reducing glare and helping you see more clearly.
- Start protection early: Individuals under the age of 20 are the most susceptible to the damaging effects of UV rays. It’s never too early to get fit for sunglasses. We have impact resistant frames for young children and give a cleaning cloth and hard case to help keep our sunglasses from getting scratched, broken, or lost.
Remember, when you and your family are having fun in the sun, make sure your eyes are protected. We have a large selection of styles and colors for the entire family. Ask Denver Vision about the benefits of wearing sunglasses or stop into look at our selection of frames.
For more information on any of our lenses and frames, stop by our offices, call us at (303) 937-8655, or email us.